Tuesday, April 30, 2013


Stuffed Italian Bread

1 Italian loaf, about 12 inches long
1 stick butter, melted
1/8 cup olive oil
3 tsp minced onion
2-3 cloves garlic, grated
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp poppy seeds
3 tsp chopped parsley (add more if you wish)
12 oz grated cheese (use a mix of white cheddar and Monterrey jack.)(Or your choice)

Preheat the oven to 350 F.

Mix the melted butter, olive oil, onion, garlic, Dijon mustard, poppy seeds and parsley in a bowl.

Cut the bread into cubes with X slices without cutting all the way through the bottom crust.

Pour the butter-onion garlic mixture carefully into those X cracks using a small spoon and over the top of the bread. Fill those delicious cracks with the grated cheese.

Wrap the entire loaf with foil, sealing the sides properly and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and unwrap. Bake for another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and gooey.
— with Christina Strongblacklady Douglas and Ithaca Sunkissed Butts.

3 comments:

  1. It’s hаrԁ to find knowledgeable pеοple in this ρаrtiсular tοpiс, but you sound like
    you knοw ωhаt you’ге
    tаlking abοut! Thanks

    Here is my homepage garden []

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heуa i’m for thе first time hеге.
    I found this boаrԁ and I fіnd Ӏt
    truly uѕеful & it hеlpеd me out а lot.
    ӏ hοpe to giνе somethіng baсk and help
    othеrs like yоu аided me.

    Here іs my homeρage; gardening

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dana,

    If you are going to COPY a recipe AND GRAB another blogger's photos, then PLEASE be gracious enough to GIVE PROPER CREDIT and LINK BACK to the original source.

    I do not appreciate it when people copy my content especially the photos that I have worked hard on and use it like they own it. That is my photo you posted above taken from my site.

    Jo-Ann @Food Wanderings In Asia

    ReplyDelete